MIDDLETON PRIVATE CAPITAL LIMITED PRIZE GIVEAWAY: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Take a look at our brilliant competition with your chance to win a Fortnum & Mason Jubilee Tea Party Hamer.
- Middleton Private Capital Limited is the promoter of this competition with a registered office at Cavendish House, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3LL.
- This competition is open to UK residents only who are over the age of 18.
- Entry to this competition is free and no purchase necessary.
- This competition is valid from Friday 20th May until 12pm midday on Friday 27th May 2022. All entries received after the closing time will not be counted.
- To be eligible for this prize draw, you must be following our Instagram page, like our Jubilee prize draw post and tag a friend in the comments.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By taking part in this competition, you will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win a Fortnum & Mason Jubilee Tea Party Hamper.
- One winner will be chosen at random electronically from all valid entries.
- The winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram on Friday 27th May by 16:30. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 3 weeks of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize award and select a replacement winner.
- The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute the prize with another of equal value without giving notice. The prize is also non-exchangeable and non-transferrable.
- Employees of Middleton Private Capital are excluded from this promotion.
- We will not accept responsibility for entries that have not been completed in accordance with these requirements regardless of the causes including but not limited to a result of any technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- If there is any reason for us to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, we reserve the right to exclude you from participating in this competition. We reserve the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend this offer if it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales have non-exclusive jurisdiction.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.